Introduce your child to the real-life mechanics and principles with the K’NEX Education Stem Explorations Levers & Pulleys Building set. Let your child understand the concepts of Physics and real-life mechanics more simply. The K’NEX Stem Explorations and Pulleys construction toy set is a 139-pieces set, ideal for kids who love science and design. A downloadable booklet is included that helps kids to construct and 3 models of a balance, sailboat and wheelbarrow. Ignite the imagination and love for Science in children.
The K’NEX Education Stem Explorations Levers & Pulleys Building set helps your kids to understand the basic Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) concepts practically with hands-on, inquiry-based experiments.
- K’NEX Explorations and Pulleys STEM LEARNING KIT includes 139 pieces and 3 models based on real-life mechanics .
- Educational Toys for kids to understand the Principles of Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics.
- Toys recommended for 8 Year olds and above.
- Ideal to introduce concepts like pulleys, levers, resistance and effort.
- Ideal gifts for children, Christmas present for boys and girls, birthday gift.
What’s in the Box?
- 1 x K’NEX STEM Explorations Levers and Pulleys Building Set 139 Pieces
- Dimensions: 22.9 x 5.1 x 22.9 centimetres; 340.19 Grams
- Material Type: Plastic
- Manufacturer Recommended Age: 7 years to 18 years
- Number of pieces: 139
- Batteries Required: No
- Not suitable for children below 3 years of Age.